Saturday, November 13, 2010

Last bits of summer

 I miss long summer days and evening light; berries and the abundance of produce at the market. I go out for breakfast a lot in the summer. La Croissanterie in the Mile End reminds me of France a lot, maybe because 1/3 of the menu calls for goat cheese. They have a great selection of vegetarian lunches, and their chocolate croissants are to die for! The decor is amazing, filled up with old copper accessories.  I also love Aux Derniers Humains (in which Sara is on the 4th picture.) The waiters are the friendliest people. One morning they even asked us if we wanted a drop of cognac in our coffee!

croissanterie

croissanterie

bleuets

Sara

légumes

The weather forecast calls for a warmer and sunny weekend, exactly what I need. We've been dealing with some pet health issues and the sun couldn't be more welcomed. Happy weekend everyone!

1 comment: